Financial Accountant – Aircraft Leasing
My client – a leading aircraft lessor who have a corporate HQ in Dublin are seeking an experienced Financial Accountant to join their finance team in Dublin.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts, analysis & reporting for group companies.
• Responsibility for the financial control for a suite of aircraft entities.
• Co-ordination of statutory financial statements for group companies.
• Liaison with the external and internal audit teams throughout the year.
• Work with 3rd party service providers in the delivery of Financial statements & audit of SPC entities.
• Work with external advisors where necessary to provide technical accounting papers & advice to the business.
• Provide technical accounting support, guidance & training to members of the finance team.
• Participation in deal teams, with responsibility for providing technical accounting input on aircraft acquisitions, sales, lease extensions and other deals
• Recently Qualified Accountant ( ACA/ACCA)
• Big 4 / Top 10 in Aircraft Leasing audit ideally
• Strong Technical accounting experience – IFRS
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Richie Goggin or contact me on (01)6377082 to discuss