Financial Accountant – Retail Banking
Permanent Full Time
My client – a leading retail bank have an immediate vacancy for a qualified financial accountant in their retail and treasury team in Dublin.
• Assist with coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data and the preparation of accurate financial reports on a timely basis such that all deadlines are met
• Assist with interpreting the financial results for the group to management and recommending improvement activities;
• Analyse and comment on variances from budget, and the reasons for those variances
• Assist in preparing detailed accounting file notes and ensuring these are reviewed and where necessary are signed off for all non-BAU transactions
• Assist with the preparation and review of statutory accounts and FINREP quarterly returns in accordance with CRD IV
• Research and advice on technical accounting queries and prepare Board Audit Committee papers;
• Assist in ensuring robust accounting controls are in place.
• Qualified Accountant – “Big 4” / “Top 10” Practice
• 0-2 years PQE with exposure to financial and management reporting in Banking would be ideal.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Richie Goggin or contact me on 016377082 to discuss.