Our client is a US multinational based in Dublin City Centre.
Reports to: Finance Manager
• Month-end close and management accounts for several entities
• Assistance in preparation of statutory accounts
• Liaising with external auditors (group and local)
• Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
• Accounts payable, receivable and reconciliations
• Bank reconciliations
• Cash-flow monitoring and reporting
• Compliance with local statutory requirements, e.g., VAT/VIES, CT returns, etc.
• Assistance with annual forecasting and budgeting
• Ad-hoc project work
• Qualified ACA, preferably from an audit background with 0 – 2 years’pqe
• Strong IFRS knowledge an advantage
• Good academic results
Salary: €55k – €60k plus benefits