Financial Accountant - Aircraft Leasing
Reporting to the Financial Controller , the role, based in Dublin, will be responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management and financial information.
Key responsibilities include:
• Maintenance of the books and records of all group entities;
• Preparation of monthly management accounts;
• Preparation of financial information for quarterly board packs;
• Preparation of consolidated group and individual subsidiary financial statements under IFRS;
• Coordination of the audit process;
• Preparation of tax-related reports including corporate returns, VAT reporting and local tax compliance obligations;
• Liaising with external tax advisers in respect of the preparation of computations for corporate tax returns
• Becoming an expert in the operation of the Sun general ledger system;
• Development of a robust financial control framework for the company;
• Management of the accounts payable process;
• Assisting in the budgeting and forecasting process;
• Processing of staff expense claims;
• Other ad hoc work as and when required.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• Qualified accountant with at least 2 years PQE – prior aircraft leasing experience beneficial but not a prerequisite;
• Experience of the Sun general ledger preferable;
• Strong technical knowledge and experience in IFRS and/or US GAAP accounting principles;
• Experience in preparing monthly consolidated management accounts;
• Highly motivated individual with the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively with colleagues and build teamwork
• Excellent numerical skills, strong written and verbal communication;
• Strong attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Richie Goggin or contact me on 016377082.