Financial Accountant – Aircraft Leasing
• Preparation of the statutory financial statements on both a consolidated and individual entity basis.
• Liaising directly with the auditors during the audit process (interim and year end).
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly consolidated management accounts for submission to the Financial Controller and CFO
• Preparation of quarterly financial board packs to be presented to the Board of Directors.
• Independent completion of month end close and accounting transactions; P&L and balance sheet account analysis, review, reconciliation and resolution reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
• Completion of monthly financial analysis including budget to actual and prior year variance analysis.
• Overseeing and management of the accounts payable team and management of the billing and collections process.
• Qualified Accountant (ACA ,ACCA or CIMA) – 0-2 years PQE
• Previous audit or industry experience with Aviation or Aircraft Leasing is an advantage.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Richie Goggin or contact me on 016377082 to discuss.