My client, a leading retail bank, is looking for a Financial Accountant to join its Management Reporting team. This is a permanent position based in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the integrity and control of the Bank's general ledger (Oracle Financials) and reporting data and will be the subject matter expert for GL management. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to the operations of the Bank and work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Management and control of Oracle Financials General Ledger including user access, interface operations and chart of accounts;
- Maintenance of GL related documentation (Accounting Schemes etc);
- Providing practical guidelines and on-going support for 1st line account managers;
- Regular reporting on status of GL management to Finance senior management;
- Implementing improvements in the GL management process to ensure it is robust, controlled and efficient.
- You are a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- You have strong technical accounting skills;
- Having audit experience or experience in a control function would be an advantage.
Suitable candidates wishing to apply for this position should send their CV in Word doc format to Richieg@thepanel.com or call 016377082 to discuss in confidence.