My client, a large investment bank, is looking for a Qualified Accountant to join their growing team based in South Dublin. This role is ideal for a newly qualified accountant with FS/Banking background wishing to make their move out of practice.
Your main duties and responsibilites will include:
- Month end close process;
- P&L and Balance Sheet analysis;
- Preparation and review of regulatory returns;
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- You are a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with up to 1 year PQE;
- Ideally you have experience in Banking/Financial Services;
- You have strong technical knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS.
Suitable candidates interested in applying for this role should send CV in Word format to Anastasia@thepanel.com.