Financial Accountant / Client Manager - Corporate Services
The position would be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients.
The person will be bringing a high level of technical competency coupled with excellent interpersonal and client service skills to the role.
A core aspect of the role would involve the review and interpretation of transactional documentation.
• Completion of quarterly management accounts under IFRS or any other applicable accounting standards, as required
• Preparation of reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
• Maintenance of client fixed asset registers
• Preparation of statutory financial statements
• Reconciliation of servicer reports to bank accounts and monthly reports, where applicable
• Overseeing and monitoring the receipt and disbursement of funds through to settlement and daily cash reconciliation of client operating accounts
• Preparation of all required SPV reporting (daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly) within required deadlines
• Preparation, review and filing of client taxation returns, including corporation tax, VAT and payroll taxes
• Liaising with third party auditors and managing the audit process in conjunction with the clients reporting timelines
• Monitoring of clients’ debtors’ ledger, creditors ledger and treasury management
• Preparation of budgets and forecasts
• Liaising with tax advisors and the Revenue Commissioners in respect of clients’ taxation matters
• Liaising with internal compliance and the client in relation to board minutes, AGM minutes and corporate filings
• Ensure all inquiries both internal and external are dealt with promptly
• Commercial review of agreements entered into by the client, and
• Any ad hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time
• Qualified Accountant – minimum of 2+ years PQE
• Experience in aviation, structured finance or corporate services preferable
• Excellent attention to detail and thorough and organised approach to work
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines, being goal and results oriented
• Ability to multi task
• Degree in business, finance or a related discipline
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.