My client, a global leader in Reinsurance, is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their Finance Team. This is a permanent position based in Dublin City Centre.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for a number of large clients to include accounting, reporting and analysis of results;
- Liaising with a portfolio of clients and service providers in relation to quarterly reporting;
- Contribution to preparation and reconciliation of quarterly IFRS accounts;
- Assistance in preparation of Group memos and Board reports;
- Completion of quarterly and annual Solvency II Returns;
- Contribution to investment, treasury and cash management processes;
- Financial reporting and related filings of a number of small Irish non-regulated Entities;
- You are a technically strong qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA);
- You have accounts preparation experience;
- You may have reinsurance or insurance experience as an advantage;
- You may have Solvency II experience as an advantage.
Suitable candidates wishing to apply for this role should send their CV in Word format to Anastasia@thepanel.com.