Our client is a Global Financial Services Company, with several Group entities managed by their IFSC office-based finance shared services team.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with C-Suite management for The Group’s life insurance entity.
This is a broad accounting role working as part of a team covering a small number of the Company’s Ireland domiciled entities with a focus on their Life Company. Responsibilities include:
• Regular monthly/quarterly annual financial reporting to IFRS.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts for The Board.
• Work with The Company’s Tax Advisors to ensure all tax calculations and obligations are met.
• Take responsibility for the SII regulatory returns.
• To assist in the overall development of the finance function, ensuring that processes and controls are efficient and robust suggesting improvement where appropriate.
• Take part in various projects as requested by the CFO/Group.
To do this job and be a success you will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) with previous financial accounting experience. Previous Life Insurance accounting experience with exposure to SII is important as well as strong IFRS financial reporting knowledge.
Excellent MS Excel skills (as always!) and the ability to manage multiple deadlines and deliver is a must.
For more information or to express your interest please contact Adam Ryan @ The Panel on 01 637 7082 / email@example.com or apply with your CV using the button provided.