Financial Accountant (Newly Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant) – Tipperary
My client, a global organisation is currently looking for a Newly Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant with 2+ years in a similar Finance role to join their company.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure the delivery of accurate monthly/quarterly management and statutory financial information
- Accurate bookkeeping (fixed assets, prepaids, accruals)
- Preparation of financial statements for the annual audit and liaise with auditors
- Preparation and filling of corporation tax and VAT returns in a timely manner
- Liaising with other departments across the company
- Newly Qualified Accountant or Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- 2+ years' experience in a similar Finance role
- Experience in the Financial Services/Funds industry would be beneficial
- Excellent Excel and MS Word skills
- Strong technical accounting skills including Tax and Financial Reporting
- Strong systems knowledge and experience
Interested and suitable candidates, please get in touch with Rebecca Brennan at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 6377024.