Role: Financial Accountant
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Location: South Dublin
Role Summary: This is a broad financial accounting role which will encompass finance, tax, accounting and company secretarial duties for this established group.
1. Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts for group companies as well as annual consolidated accounts
2. Preparing year end statutory accounts for all group companies and liaising with the group’s external auditors
3. Preparing and / or reviewing statutory VAT, RCT and PAYE/PRSI returns
4. Development and implementation of internal control policies and procedures
5. Ongoing review of costs across projects to ensure liquidity is being managed properly
6. Monthly review of the group creditor and debtor ledgers and investigating any delays
Qualified Accountant with circa 3 years' PQE in industry
Previous systems implementation experience would be an advantage
Experience within the construction sector an advantage
Salary: The salary on offer is in line with market rates.