Financial Analyst – 12 Month Contract – West Dublin
Our client, in the healthcare industry is actively recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join their new Finance Division based in West Dublin.
Reports to: Interim Finance Business Intelligence General Manager.
You will define, develop, and deliver an interim Financial Intelligence solution in anticipation of the rollout of the Integrated Financial Management System.
• Preparation of month end financial reports for multiple stakeholders
• Preparation of balance sheets and predictive analytics
• Liaise with Systems Architects and Business Analysts to help develop the Finance BI solution
• Use BEX analyser skills to develop front end reports
• Manage Finance Intelligence Unit month end reconciliation process
• Act as the Finance Intelligence Units Lead in discussion with other operational departments
• Other duties as required
• Qualified/Finalist Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
• Financial Analyst experience
• Sap BEX Analyser skills to develop and maintain front end reports on the new Finance Intelligence System
• SAP query development experience
• Previous project Management experience is an advantage but not essential
• Some travel to meetings may be involved
• Data modelling experience is an advantage
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Laura Stronge (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact me on 01 6377090 to discuss further.