Financial Analyst – Asset Management – Exclusive Role
My client – a leading asset management company with 7 billion AUM are seeking a financial analyst to join their growing team in Dublin.
The company (which has recently commenced operations in Dublin) specialise is asset backed securities and commercial loans
This is a great opportunity to gain commercial experience in a dynamic and growing firm.
The company is transacting a lot of new business and the financial analyst will get exposure to a wide variety of different deals.
• Assist in the review of monthly and quarterly accounts of European entities (ICAVs, Section 110 companies and various European limited companies and securitization vehicles) – US GAAP, IFRS, local GAAP
• Entry of accounting data into accounting system (Geneva) (i.e. booking capital activity, monthly fund level expenses & clearing of intercompany transactions) and ensuring internal books and records are maintained parallel to the administrator
• Document, streamline and improve processes
• Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process
• Assist with subscriptions and redemptions
• Assist with audit and regulatory reviews
• Manage deliverables of various Dublin-based service providers
• Processing of invoices / wires
• Ad hoc project work as required
• Qualified Accountant (0-3 Years PQE)
• Big 4 / Top 10 audit experience in financial services
• Exposure to structured products is an advantage
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Richie Goggin or contact me on 016377082 to discuss.