Financial/Business Analyst - Due Diligence
My client, a leading Financial Services firm is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their finance team. This is a permanent position based in Dublin City Centre. Here you will be part of an International team that works on Global Project working on global acquisitions.
- You will be part of a team that is performing analysis of the Information Memorandum and preparing a preliminary transaction analysis report. - Providing initial guidance and oversight support to other group companies on the performance of a due diligence review.
- End to end project management of the due diligence project.
- Prepare a draft due diligence workplan for a Phase II due diligence.
- Coordinate and host meetings with the due diligence team to ensure red flags and issues are identified promptly and to facilitate sharing of information and insights.
- Provide guidance to the due diligence team on the appropriate format of their due diligence report.
- Assume responsibility for the review of the financial, investments, corporate governance, regulatory capital and tax areas.
- Assisting with the drafting of the final due diligence report, identifying key recommendations, strengths and weaknesses, indemnities required, transitional challenges etc.
- Reviewing and providing input on various legal agreements
- Develop and manage relationships with subject matter experts and senior personnel across the wider group.
- Fully Qualified Accountant with experience of financial reporting and analysis in a financial services environment.
- Project management experience.
- Exposure to corporate governance and reg capital reporting preferable
If you are interested in this position please send a CV in confidence to Andrew Wynne or call 01 6377052