Our client, a professional services company, is actively recruiting for a Financial Controller to join their team in Dublin City Centre.
Reports to: CFO
You will oversee the day-to-day running of the finance support function of the company.
• Provide strategic financial guidance to the partners and senior management
• Ensure the completion of monthly accounts
• Manage the internal and external audit process
• Conduct reviews of financial reports with the CFO and partners
• Oversee the budget process
• Manage all functions of the finance department
• Monthly presentations of financial results
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA – experience with IFRS accounting
• Min. 7 years finance industry experience
• Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
• Excellent IT skills are essential – Word, Outlook, Excel
Salary: €80k - €100k
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Andrew Ganly (email@example.com) or contact me on 016377085 to discuss further.