Reports to: The Group Financial Controller
Our client, in the construction industry is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join their senior management team in Dublin on a permanent basis.
• Preparation of monthly accounts and reporting packs
• Compile annual returns, monthly management accounts, external reporting, tax compliance to domestic and international authorities, and managing the audit process.
• Maintenance and management of company asset base including fixed assets, Cash management / company treasury, stock control, debtors, etc
• Balance sheet analysis
• Monitor KPIs
• Oversee the Finance team
• Liaise with the Group Finance Controller and Management Director regarding business plans
• Preparation of year-end audit reports
• Annual budgeting, annual returns, tax compliance
• Liaise with external parties – banks, auditors etc.
• Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CPA) with a min. 5 years’ PQE
• 2-3 years’ within a similar role
• Excellent IT skills
• Experience in the construction industry is an advantage
Salary: €75k - €85k
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Andrew Ganly (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact me on 01 6377085 to discuss further.