Our client is an expanding distribution business in North Dublin.
Reports to: Finance Director
Purpose of role: Lead a finance team of 5 staff with responsibility for the finance function and provision of business support to directors, management and staff.
• Manage the preparation and review of the company financial and management accounts for 3 group companies
• Analysis of business performance and key performance indicators highlighting any variances and trends; particularly for brands and customers to support the commercial management and development of the business
• Manage the company annual budget and financial forecasting process, liaising with function managers and directors to produce an aligned detailed plan for board approval
• Produce an annual cashflow forecast, and monthly cashflow statement to investigate and highlight variances to plan and advise on corrective actions that may be required
• Produce client reports on a monthly basis as per agreed specifications and to strict deadlines
• Oversee the management of company inventory from a financial perspective, and ensure relevant managers have the information required to minimise stock losses
• Qualified Accountant with several years’ pqe working in senior finance roles
• Distribution/FMCG sector experience an advantage.
• Staff managerial experience
Salary: €90k plus benefits