Our client is an expanding healthcare group based in South Dublin.
Reports to: Head of Finance
• Managing a finance team of 9
• Ensuring the delivery of the Finance & Accounting team’s reporting output on time and to a high standard of quality
• Acting a Business Partner to Central Support Department Leads in managing their expenditure, including review and approval of corporate payroll
• Co-ordination of the annual budgeting and forecasting process
• Being the lead liaison with external auditors to ensure an efficient audit process with a clean audit opinion
• Ensuring continuous statutory tax and reporting compliance
• Overseeing an effective internal controls environment across the organisation
• Management of cash resources to ensure continuous ability to meet financial commitments while delivering optimal working capital performance
• Big 4/top 10 trained accountant with 4-5 years’ pqe within industry
• Staff management experience
• Strong financial reporting background
• Process improvement experience
Salary: €85k plus benefits.