Our client is an expanding services company based in South Dublin.
Due to high growth they are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to lead and manage their finance team. This person will be part of the senior management team and work closely alongside the MD.
• Provide timely, accurate and reliable financial information to the MD and Board of Directors. This includes the preparation and ownership of monthly management accounts and related reports.
• Manage the finance team
• Continually review company financial systems and internal control procedures to ensure they are in line with best practice.
• Cashflow management and control
• Co-ordination of annual budget process with senior managers and preparation of overall companywide budget.
• Liaise with external auditors and tax advisors to ensure all relevant filings are made on time.
• Manage relationships with external stakeholders (banks, professional advisers, suppliers etc.)
• Assist in strategic planning for the company.
• Provide the financial insights for other business projects as they arise.
• Assist with preparing tenders for new business
• Analysing margins and profitability of products & services
• Qualified Accountant with up to 5 years post qualification experience
• Ambitious to develop professionally both yourself and the team around you
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven ability to both lead and be an effective part of a team
Salary: c. €80k plus benefits including bonus, healthcare, flexible working and support for professional studies. The company is committed to empowering employees and furthering their development.