My client is an international professional services company.
Reports to: Director
Main responsibilities include:
• Directs the work of the accountancy outsourced partners ensuring on time and accurate completion of monthly management accounts by the subcontractor.
• Manages the integrity of financial procedures, internal audit systems, and controls.
Audit and Account Management
• Management and oversight of annual audit(s) ensuring on time completion and reporting to the Board.
• Ensures that in-country offices are compliant and external operating procedures and systems.
Management and oversight of time and billing process
• Management of ERP system and reporting.
• Manages the billing process ensuring accurate invoices are issued.
• Client and account management ensuring prompt payment and relationship management.
• Provides detailed cost information and cost analysis beyond the management accounts to control and reduce overhead costs and expenditures.
• Leads the finance team to manage the effective monitoring of cash collection and treasury management.
• Ensure cash levels are as required.
• Manages and reports cash flow projections.
• Manages and controls all company assets including working capital and cash management.
• Manages the budgeting process by liaising with budget holders on project budgets and consolidating budget data for enterprise management decision making.
• Responsible for providing feedback to budget holders on approved budgets and for finalizing the budgets on time.
• Produces regular financial reports including monthly budget reconciliations and summaries that are accurate and timely.
Reporting to Board of Directors
• Plans and directs all aspects of financial analysis for the Group
• Prepares monthly and quarterly financial reporting and analysis for the Directors and Executive Team.
• Provides incisive management information that supports decision making on profitability, spending, process improvement, and highlights major action areas.
• Works with management through the business planning process in setting annual targets for use in developing meaningful KPI’s to reflect organizational goals.
Finance Dept. Management
• Manages, leads and develops a strong commercially focused Finance Dept.
• Ensures a quality service is delivered from Finance to internal customers assisting with the overall effective and efficient running of the business.
• Manages financial projections for new business bids, proposals, investment decisions and strategy development.
• The ideal candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA or equivalent qualified with 5 + years’ post qualification experience, ideally in a professional services environment.
• Proven track record in project management the ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, driven and energetic.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build effective cross departmental relationships.
• An active team player with strong communications and influencing skills.
• An interest in working in a dynamic environment with a variety of differing responsibilities in a number of areas
• Proven ability to have a good attention to detail and methodical with ability to deliver timely results.
• Capacity to learn from day to day work and improve over time as the environment changes continuously in a professional services environment.
• Ability to work autonomously and to handle conflict and work under pressure.
• An ability to learn and evolve with the organization is essential.
Salary: €75k - €85k