Financial Controller – Aircraft Leasing
My client – a specialist aircraft leasing firm have an immediate requirement for a Financial Controller on a permanent full time basis.
This role is responsible for monthly management accounts and preparing annual financial statements.
• Managing a team of 5/6 staff members
• Managing the annual audit process for subsidiaries and group
• Developing accounting controls and policies
• Preparing monthly reporting pack including KPI reporting and variance analysis, for Board & investor reviews
• Driving the annual budget and business plan process.
• Analysing and monitoring weekly cash movements and producing a detailed cash flow forecast of the group.
• Documentation and implementation of internal control procedures.
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
• 5 + years PQE in Financial Services
If you are interested in this role please send a CV in confidence to Richie Goggin or contact me on 016377082 to discuss.