Our client, a leading independent asset manager, is setting up a new Man Co based in Dublin. The Financial Controller role is a key role for the firm and you will also have responsibility for compliance. You will report to the Head of Ireland and fulfil both the financial and capital management and regulatory compliance DP roles (PCF39).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a new firm and be part of a small team developing this business in Ireland. You will gain exposure to the board and work closely with senior executives in their parent firm. You will also work on key group wide finance projects.
• Responsible for oversight of both finance and compliance functions
• Preparing financial information for presentation to the board
• Assist Head of Ireland on completing due diligence on delegates
• Reviewing management accounts for the company
• Implement compliance policies and procedures
• Monitor compliance and regulatory updates
• Qualified Accountant min 5 years' experience in asset management
• Third Level degree or equivalent experience
• Ideally previous compliance experience combined with finance
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Willingness to take responsibility
• Must be available to travel to London on occasion
Please email Anne Keys at email@example.com for more details or to arrange a confidential chat.