Financial Planning and Analysis Lead
A private equity backed, high growth international software business has a newly created role for an experienced FP&A lead to develop and grow their FP&A function.
The role will be broad, challenging and instrumental in the growth plan of the business and as such, will be highly visible with daily C-suite level interaction.
You will work as part of a 7 member finance team with one direct report and you will report directly to the Group Finance Manager.
• To work closely with the CFO and Group Finance Manager to develop a best in class FP&A function
• To work across the operational business to plan, scope and execute budgets.
• To define and implement effective processes to proactively identify commercial opportunities.
• To oversee analysis and evaluation of new transactions on plans/budget.
• To build and evolve the organisation’s commercial model.
• To understand the key drivers of the business to measure, analyse and report through financial data and business metrics to all stakeholders (including the Board).
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Strong background of working in Financial Planning & Analysis roles
• Previous experience working in the Tech/Software sector is essential
Salary - €85-€95,000 with excellent package.