Fintech - Head of Data Protection Europe
FTC – 12 months
In this role you will have overall responsibility for the governance of data protection. This will include playing a critical role in continuing to build, develop and deliver data protection and privacy programme to ensure compliance with data protection and privacy laws.
This is a hands-on role, with 3 direct reports.
We are looking for a candidate with
• Excellent stakeholder management
• Strong knowledge of data protection and privacy practices.
• Good understanding of the regulatory and legislative framework in European.
Experience also include
1. Data protection and privacy certifications (e.g. IAPP CIPP/E)
2. IT or project management certifications would be an advantage.
3. A proven track record of dealing with data protection and privacy issues for multi-national organisations.
4. Good understanding of technology so you can assess technical solutions to data protection and GDPR requirements.
5. Strong knowledge of and interest in emerging technologies and their potential impacts on data protection and privacy.
If interested in hearing more please contact Fergal Keys