FP&A Analyst – 12 Month Contract
My client, in the energy industry has a great opportunity for a FP&A Analyst to join their office in South Dublin for a 12 month contract.
- Management reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting, support the development of the budget model and assist Group Finance
- Support the implementation of the new ERP system
- Assist with monthly department reports
- Work closely with and report to the Head of FP&A
- Financial analysis
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Part Qualified Accountant or Qualified Accounting Technician
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Good systems experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics/Power BI is an advantage
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills
- Good communication and reporting skills
Interested and suitable candidates, please send in your CV to Rebecca Brennan at The Panel firstname.lastname@example.org / or get in touch with me on 01 6377024.