Our client is a leading pharmaceutical group. They are currently recruiting for a commercially focused accountant for an FP&A Manager position.
Reports to: Group Finance Director
• Deliver the Group Budget, 3 year plan and rolling forecast working across individual business units to identify key deliverables and risks.
• Provide support to manage relationship with a number of external stakeholders including banking partners, shareholders and credit insurers.
• Support acquisition programme, providing financial analysis on prospective acquisitions.
• Support integration of new acquisitions into the Group structure.
• Develop world class financial reporting suite, Board reports and KPIs.
• Work with Business units and Group subsidiaries to provide insight on key commercial decisions.
• Project Management of key projects to ensure Group is “IPO” ready, including rollout of SAP BPC consolidation tool.
• Perform economic research and competitive analysis to provide the business with intelligence about opportunities and threats in relevant business sectors.
• Assist with the strategic decision making process.
• Managing a team of 2
• Qualified Accountant with 4-5 years’ pqe in a commercial role
• Experience in fmcg or pharmaceutical sectors an advantage
• Ability to challenge and question across all level of the organisation
• High level of computer literacy
• Demonstrated expertise working with non-financial managers
Salary: €75k - €80k plus benefits