The Panel is currently engaged to source a Front Office Operations Analyst in Dublin city centre on behalf of a multinational Asset Manager on a permanent basis. The role sits in the Investment Division and it is broad and technical in its nature which makes it attractive. You will be responsible for providing Investors specific levels of information on various product types and contribute to processes to develop and launch structured funds.
• Perform activities such as daily valuations and weekly trading for a number of funds contained under the company Rainbow Umbrella.
• Ensure payment of coupons and fees (management) in a timely manner.
• Maintain and understand in-house pricing models for OTC derivatives.
• Liaise with various counterparts regarding derivative prices ensuring internal valuations are in-line with vendor and counterparty prices.
• Perform weekly and monthly reports for Risk and Investment Committees.
• Complete Modelling and RFP experience with product development.
• Utilise VBA as appropriate
• Knowledge of financial instruments including bonds , Equities and OTC Derivatives
• Strong Excel knowledge – experience on VBA and or Matlab also beneficial
• Self initiative and self motivation characteristics
The role includes an outstanding benefits package including an annual bonus – Full compensation details on request
Please contact Liam Murphy on 01-6377027 or email@example.com if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply or to discuss in confidence.