Front Office Specialist
Our corporate treasury client is a currently seeking a Front Office Treasury Specialist to join their Dublin based team. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Head of Front Office addressing liquidity needs and managing the IR risk and FX exposure through the use of derivatives, as well as direct involvement in Debt Issuance.
• Provide intercompany funding to multi-national subsidiaries
• Managing intraday liquidity needs, cash balances & margin requirements
• Manage centralised IR & FX rate risks through derivatives
• Ongoing involvement in Debt Issuance
• Provide treasury advisory services to global subsidiaries
• Work with internal departments to monitor the groups liquidity
• Support the Securitisation department with upcoming structured transactions
• Degree in Business , Maths or similar technical discipline
• Min 4 years post-grad experience in a corporate treasury function
• Understanding of liquidity, interest rate and FX risks
• Knowledge of interest rate & FX products & derivatives
• Strong Excel, Word & PP skills essential
• Attention to detail with a flexible attitude & desire to drive improvement
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV in confidence to Alan Bluett at the enclosed address.