Treasury Front Office
Our client, a specialist treasury services company providing Treasury and Outsourcing Consultancy to a diverse global client base of corporates, banks and public sector treasuries. They are now seeking to recruit for a Front Office Treasury role to provide support to their Treasury Outsourcing clients. Reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, this is a broad role that will provide excellent exposure to all elements of corporate treasury management in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Daily cash and liquidity management in a multi-currency global environment
• Management and monitoring of multi-currency cash pools
• Execution/dealing of FX , money market, bond and derivative instruments
• Cash flow forecasting
• Deposits and investments on behalf of clients
• Management of Inter-company financing transactions
• Foreign exchange hedging
• Risk management
This is a great opportunity for a person with a strong work ethic and to get hands on experience of Front Office corporate treasury activities in a dynamic environment. A willingness to get stuck in, take individual responsibility for high value transactions, strong quantitative capabilities and an excellent attention to detail are key personal characteristics required for this role.
• At least a 2.1 degree in Finance/Business/Treasury desirable
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• At least 1 years’ experience in a treasury role – preferably in a corporate treasury environment
• Computer literate in Excel, Word etc.
• Knowledge of treasury systems/Bloomberg an advantage but not necessary
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address