My client – a leading asset service provider has a requirement for a Fund Accountant to join their Fund Accounting team on a permanent basis. Located in Dublin city centre you will be responsible for completing daily tasks such as compiling a NAV pack, pricing securities, fee and expense processing and various ad hoc projects.
• Responsible for processing Capital Stock Activity, data collection and trade input.
• Reconcile cash and assets with the funds’ brokers.
• Ensure compliance of funds with the fund documentation.
• Prepare Team Leader review when all tasks have been completed.
• Manage the fund portfolio on Bloomberg by monitoring prices and corporate actions.
• Calculate fund fees and prepare invoices and audit information requests
• Previous experience within a similar role.
• I.T. literate with a proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
• Knowledge of varying fund types desirable.
• Third level business/ professional qualification.
• Good with numbers and analysing data.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
Non E.U. Citizens applying must hold a Stamp 4 Visa.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply, please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.