My client, a leading Asset Servicing provider has a requirement for a Fund Accountant to join the Fund accounting team on a permanent basis. Based in Dublin City Centre you will be responsible for carrying out daily tasks as assigned by the team leader to the utmost of standards and demonstrating high levels of professionalism when dealing with clients.
• Responsible for trade input, cash and asset reconciliation and Capital Stock Activity.
• Ensure compliance of funds with the fund documentation i.e. Prospectus, Admin agreement and Operating Memorandum.
• Maintain the fund portfolio by using Bloomberg to monitor prices and corporate actions etc. and to price securities in agreement with pricing conventions.
• Put together a NAV pack for Team Leader review when all tasks have been completed.
• Calculate fees and expenses to be processed and charged to the funds and prepare invoices.
• Interact efficiently with all internal and external third parties and various departments - Trade processing/matching/settlement dept, Transfer Agent, Pricing.
• Previous experience within a similar role.
• Knowledge of the various fund types desirable.
• A related Third level business/professional qualification.
• IT literate, being proficient in the use of MS Excel and Word.
• A self-starter, being able work independently with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Analytical thinking, enjoying working with numbers and data.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.