Our client, a leading Financial Services provider has an immediate requirement for a Fund Accountant to join their Fund Accounting team on a 12 month contract. In this role you will act as the main point of contact for day to day client support, Oversight responsibilities and be involved in a wide range of client initiated and various projects within the team. You will also be responsible for the quality of client service to clients and be tasked with the delivery of new products or functionalities development managed by the Fund Accounting team.
• Perform NAV oversight as per client requests.
• Support continuous improvements that assess workflows and processes ensuring maximum efficiency.
• Monitor productivity and risk measures and ensuring they are met or exceeded.
• Implement projects within the Fund Accounting strategy.
• Reduce errors and financial losses and documentation of business support procedures.
• Manage assignments and maintain schedules while showing awareness of technical requirements.
• Third level qualification in accounting/finance or equivalent.
• Previous financial services industry experience in an operations environment.
• Good communication and organisational skills.
• Analytical thinking and time management skills.
• Risk management and mitigation focus.
• Client Facing Experience with good presentation skills
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on experience.
Please contact Conor O' Reilly if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply.