My client – A leading financial services organisation have a requirement for Department Manager to join the Fund Accounting department. Located in their Limerick office you will be responsible for the fund accounting operations team. This will include conducting the performance management process, establishing goals & objectives for your team and ensuring the timely and accurate completion of the overall NAV production process.
• Conduct performance management process, identify training needs, and manage recruitment process.
• Lead team members and foster an environment which encourages employee participation.
• Take charge for the overall NAV production process and accuracy.
• Stay up-to-date of industry and regulatory developments.
• Maintain client satisfaction, continuously improve department performance with focus on risk mitigation.
• Work as part of a wider FA Ireland team engaging with managers from other locations.
• Previous experience of managing teams, implementing development and succession plans.
• Ability to contribute to strategy plans, budget objectives and initiatives.
• Strong leadership, communication, presentation, and motivational skills are required.
• Proven client management skills with ability to meet ad-hoc deliverable deadlines required.
• Solid knowledge of InvestOne Enterprise, Bloomberg/Reuters other fund accounting systems advantageous.
• Strong PC skills required with a proficiency in MS Word, Excel etc.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
Non E.U. Citizens applying must hold a Stamp 4 Visa.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply, please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.
All CV submissions must be in standard Word Doc format and not contain any infographics.