My client is a reputable fund administration company and a niche player in the Irish Market.They currently have a requirement for a Fund Accounting Manager to join their successful Fund Accounting team in Dublin city centre on a permanet basis.
The role is a newly created permanent vacancy and will report directly into the Senior Manager.
• Organise and manage the daily workflow of the team
• Implement and enforce department policies and procedures
• Supervise staff, conduct regular reviews and appraisals and contribute to the development of the team
• Keep up to date with industry and regulatory changes and suggest amendments to internal procedures as required
• Prepare year end and semi annual accounts in accordance with relevant accounting standards
• Manage the process surrounding the implementation of new clients
• Third level degree in business, finance or a related field preferred
• Minimum 5 years experience on Hedge Fund Accounting
• 2 years experience in a supervisory/management function
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and manage a team
• Working knowledge of Advent Geneva beneficial
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Salary for this role will pay €60k -€70k depending on experience
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CV’s to Liam Murphy