The Panel is currently engaged to source a Fund Operations Support Manager on behalf of a Fund Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis. This role will be part of the Fund Accounting Team in Ireland providing operational support to deliver change within the team. This will involve working with internal teams and Third parties to deliver product launches / reshape and any other change required. This will require strong organisational and communication skills and the successful candidate will display an eagerness to deliver effective and strong output on a timely basis.
• Day to day interaction and support of our fund accounting team
• Responsible for ensuring successful product launch, change etc. within the team.
• Recruitment, training, development, coaching and motivation.
• Continuous production of key deliverables.
• Review of productivity and efficiency of the team with focus on controls, procedures and risk mitigation,
• Management of relationships with key internal and external stakeholders,
• Production of management information for key stakeholders,
• Implementation and maintenance of an effective control framework to ensure the integrity of the books and records of all products
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong planning skills
• Management experience
• Strong Fund accounting product knowledge
• Have a flexible approach, be self-motivated and a strong team player.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify issues of potential risk
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes excellent bonus and benefits
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply