My client – A leading financial services organisation have a requirement for an Operations Manager to join the Fund Accounting department. Located in their Limerick office you will be responsible for the review of the daily workload of the team. You will deliver high level sign off for the NAV production process and will also provide leadership ensuring all expectations are met and create a sound working environment.
• Ensure NAV valuations are completed within agreed timelines.
• Set rotas, organise daily tasks and manage workloads.
• Risk averse, ensure the FA team are fully aware of responsibilities.
• Prepare client reports and look for continuous improvements of this process.
• Responsible for team training, develop training plans.
• Provide objective and regular feedback to staff.
• Conduct annual performance appraisals and ensure development of individuals.
• Previous NAV review and supervisory experience required.
• 3rd level qualification or pursuing a professional accounting qualification advantageous.
• Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to lead and develop a team.
• Client services orientated with strong attention to detail.
• I.T literate with a proficiency in MS Excel.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
Non E.U. Citizens applying must hold a Stamp 4 Visa.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply, please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.
All CV submissions must be in standard Word Doc format and not contain any infographics.