The Panel is currently engaged to source a Fund Accounting Supervisor on a 12 Month FTC on behalf of a reputable Financial Services entity in Dublin city
• Responsible for conducting accounting services on behalf of assigned clients including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses, and preparing reports.
• Manages multiple deliverables in determining the net asset value (NAV) for assigned funds for each measurement cycle.
• Engages with clients and resolves any escalated issues related to fund calculations and accounting. Responsible to ensure NAV processes are complete and accurate of disclosure in financial statements.
• Drafting of financial reports for clients to review fund performance. Communicates reports and accounting intricacies to clients.
• Engage with auditors and clients to make changes to financial reports and ensure they accurately depict fund performance.
• Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5 years of total work experience is preferred.
• Familiarity with SS&C Geneva, Yardi, or Investran accounting platforms desirable
• Private markets (Debt, Real Estate, Private Equity) fund administration experience desirable
The remuneration on offer is a negotiable day rate depending on experience
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply