My client – A leading financial services organisation have a requirement for a Supervisor to join their expanding Fund Accounting department. Located in Dublin city centre you will be responsible for the Oversight of the FA team and monitor the workloads to ensure that all deliverables are met within agreed timelines. You will also be responsible for maintaining a harmonious and productive work environment.
• Ensure NAV valuations are completed within agreed timelines.
• Set rotas, organise daily tasks and manage workloads.
• Risk averse, ensure the FA team are fully aware of responsibilities.
• Prepare client reports and look for continuous improvements of this process.
• Responsible for team training,
• Provide objective and regular feedback to staff.
• Conduct annual performance appraisals and ensure development of individuals.
• Previous NAV review experience required.
• 3rd level qualification or pursuing a professional accounting qualification advantageous.
• Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to lead and develop a team.
• Client services orientated with strong attention to detail.
• I.T literate with a proficiency in MS Excel.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
Non E.U. Citizens applying must hold a Stamp 4 Visa.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply, please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.
All CV submissions must be in standard Word Doc format and not contain any infographics.