The Panel is currently engaged to source a Fund Accounting Supervisor in Dublin on behalf of a Global Asset Service provider on a permanent basis
• Review/ Assist in the production of daily, weekly and monthly NAV, ensuring completion of specified tasks per NAV checklists.
• Review/ Perform cash, position and market value reconciliations between our client, brokers and clients and investigate break items on reconciliations in a timely manner
• Assist with client onboarding which includes, but not limited to, loading of client's tax lots, cash balance and trial balance onto the accounting platform
• Assist in year-end audit by providing backup documentation for sampling selected by client's auditors.
• Calculate and process income and expense accruals including fee calculations and trading accruals
• Perform ad-hoc functions related to fund requirements
• Ensure client month-end and reporting deliverables are satisfied
• Work closely with clients to resolve inquiries and ensure client satisfaction
• Knowledge of financial instruments and fixed income assets (including bank debt) is desirable
• Working knowledge of accounting systems one of the following systems is preferable but not essential (FIS, Investran, VPM and Broadridge )
• Familiarity with open ended alternative investment funds and liquid trading strategies
The salary for this role is negotiable DOE
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply