The Panel is currently engaged to source a Funds Operational Oversight Manager on behalf of a growing Manco in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis. This is a broad position covering all areas of Fund Operations and requiring a strong numerical skillset. In this role you will oversee all elements of operational oversight and all delegated activities including Administration, Depositary and Investment Management. Also to undertake control activities to limit business risk.
• Apply a detailed understanding of financial markets, complex market instruments and practices, and product features, such that the oversight of valuations can be conducted in a controlled manner.
• Manage operational controls to verify the integrity of valuations and unit prices proactively identifying areas of concern, and enhance procedures where weaknesses or potential efficiencies are identified
• Manage operational controls with stakeholders, ensuring the Third Party Administrators receive relevant data for the production of fund valuations and operating controls to ensure compliance with regulations
• Manage operational relationships associated with outsourced relationships, ensuring that each performs their duty in accordance with regulatory guidelines, investigating potential breaches of investment mandates and CBOI/CSSF regulations.
• Liaise closely with fund managers, trustees and custodians to ensure swift and accurate resolution of breaches, with future preventative measures implemented.
• Manage the production of internal risk management and Board reports.
• Oversee the European Branch network and work with stakeholders to ensure product ranges are accurately registered and represented on European distribution platforms through accurate data dissemination.
• Expert knowledge of the CBOI regulatory framework relating to Investment Funds
• Ability to understand, interpret and confidently communicate regulatory rules to peers, third party administrators, and auditors. Also to actively engage, lead and challenge senior management in ensuring appropriate control in line with the regulations.
• Strong knowledge of Investment Funds, the financial markets in which they operate, and financial instruments
• Strong Risk & Control disposition
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply