My client a leading Asset Manager have a requirement for a Product Management Specialist to join their team in Dublin City Centre. Reporting to the Product Management Director, you will work across multiple stakeholders, perform a various set of daily, regulatory and project management related tasks that support the ongoing lifecycle management for funds launched on the fund platform.
• Coordinate closely with the Product Development team in on-boarding new investment managers and investment funds.
• Assist in the ongoing development of the Platform operating model.
• Monitoring of multiple funds' NAVs and hard-to-value securities and escalate on valuation matters to the Valuation Committee.
• Coordinate and manage regulatory reporting requirements, tax reporting, registration related filings in all relevant jurisdictions.
• Coordinate updates to KIIDs and other fund offering documents as necessary.
• Monitor and manage the internal service provider KPI regime to ensure providers perform.
• Review and approve all service provider AUM based fees, distributor and other related fees.
• Previous fund industry experience is preferred (ManCo, UCITS, back/middle office) or Big 4 Audit firm
• Experience operating at management level would be beneficial.
• Excellent communicator with the ability to challenge, influence and operate in cross divisional environment.
• Determined and solution focused with excellent analytical skills and a high attention to detail.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
Non E.U. Citizens applying must hold a Stamp 4 Visa.
If you meet the key criteria and wish to apply please contact Conor O’Reilly for further details.
All CV submissions must be in standard Word Doc format and not contain any infographics.