The Panel is currently engaged to source a Fund Product Delivery Associate Director on behalf of a Fund Manager in Dublin city centre on a 9 Month FTC basis.
The purpose of this role is to efficiently & successfully manage implementation of product initiatives across all European domiciled active investment products. Working in close partnership with the European & Asian Product Development teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading large & complex product initiatives across all phases of the product life-cycle, including reshaping and introduction of new capabilities and product features. The role will support the product development process as a subject matter expert on fund regulations, operational readiness and risk management.
• The candidate will have a well established track record in leading complex and large scale cross-border product initiatives including delivering new and innovative solutions to market.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact and influence change at all levels within the organisation including Senior Management.
• Deep and pragmatic knowledge of the regulatory environment impacting product set up with the ability to find solutions to enable the implementation of the firm’s product strategy in an efficient manner with prudent risk management.
• Knowledge of market demands for specific fund / class features across all jurisdictions where Europe domiciled products are distributed is essential.
• Demonstrable understanding of commercial and client needs in cross-border and regional markets and ensures that a strong culture of client-centricity underscores the processes and implementation of all initiatives.
• Demonstrates a drive to stay abreast of industry news and regulatory developments to facilitate a more proactive and innovative approach to meeting product-related regulatory requirements as well as leveraging new opportunities to design solutions for evolving commercial and client needs.
• Possesses a continuous improvement mindset and demonstrates a strong track record of identifying and successfully implementing change in processes.
• Proven track record working in navigating organisational change where relationship building is critical while simultaneously delivering innovative solutions in a timely manner.
• The candidate will have strong communication and persuasion skills capable of building consensus among multiple internal stakeholders with potentially contrasting priorities and timeframes.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply