The Panel is currently engaged to source a Funds Sales & Business Development Executive on behalf of a reputable Financial Services entity in Dublin. In this role you will help drive business transformation for clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth by selling a range of regulatory based solutions. This is a role open to a candidate with a strong Client facing background in Funds , Asset Management or Manco environment looking to move into a core sales role that is open to travel frequently to various global locations as required
• Develop and assume ownership of your own sales pipeline to ensure that personal and company sales objectives are delivered.
• Identify and build strong relationships with the senior level/C-level decision makers at your assigned accounts and the wider investment industry who are responsible for the products and services offered.
• Develop a technical understanding of our product set and how it applies to your targets so you can effectively introduce opportunities when they present themselves.
• Maintain constant awareness of current and planned development of new products and services. Interface with clients to keep them aware of updates.
• Responsible for the planning and execution of sales tasks ensuring priority and quality engagement across all areas of your own sales pipeline.
• Report on the quality of your sales pipeline on an ongoing basis through the accurate reporting of sales information in Salesforce.
• Strong Fund Operations experience and frequent client engagement and interaction a pre requisite
• Strong knowledge of the funds regulatory landscape desirable
• Flexibility to travel 6-9 days per month as required
• Ability to build a pipeline, accurately forecast and meet or exceed annual sales quota assignments.
• Strong business acumen and ability to understand how our client’s business works.
• Individual with strong relationship building and reputation building skills. Ability to develop senior level relationships internally and externally
• Ability to understand technical information on our products and services and to communicate this information with technical and non-technical personnel
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent commission package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply