My Client, a leading international provider of Financial Services is seeking a GDPR Project Manager to join their team based in Dublin City Centre.
The selected candidate will join this established and renowned organisation as a Project Manager to support and facilitate the compliance with all aspects of GDPR.
This role is a 6 Month contract open to both Fixed Term and Daily Rate.
1. Ensure up-to-date data records and any information gaps are closed
2. Work alongside analysts to facilitate business data processing
3. Proactively identify, escalate and manage resolutions to data processing issues
4. Manage implementation of new or improved processes
5. Create and maintain strong relationships and manage all project communications with stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate will have
1. 3+ Years relevant industry experience
2. Previous financial services and IT experience
3. Holding or working toward a Project Management certification
4. Experience in assessing key business processes
If you are interested in applying to this role or you would like more information please contact Bronagh Clerkin – Bronagh @ the panel.com