Job Title: General Manager
Corporate Title: Executive Director
Accountable to the board of directors and is responsible for creating, communicating, and implementing the company’s vision, mission and overall direction. Due to the high dependency of the business on technology, this role requires a candidate with a proven information technology background and/or IT qualification.
The General Manager leads the development and implementation of the overall organization strategy, oversees the daily operations of the business, including appropriate staffing levels, manages outsource partners and ensures that the Board of Directors has sufficient and up-to-date-information with respect to the business’ ability to fulfil its responsibilities.
• Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
• In conjunction with the CFO, ensure the sufficiency of financial resources
• In conjunction with the CCO monitor the daily operation of the business to ensure the necessary controls and governance are in place
• Act as the executive decision maker for major incident management and security incident management, upon escalation from the CTO
• Fosters a risk management culture through implementation and demonstration of processes and procedures which identify and mitigate risk
If you are interested to find out more, please send your details to Fergal Keys or Ildiko Kiss in The Panel