The Panel is currently engaged to source a Director of Global due diligence on behalf of a multinational Fund Administrator. This is a Senior Managerial position where you will manage up to 14 people. You will be role is responsible for building-out, leading and managing all regulatory due diligence related activity relating to Client KYC on-boarding, Remediation/Refresh and Quality Assurance covering Europe and Asia from a newly established global Due Diligence Center of Excellence
• Drive and direct Due Diligence regulatory risk management execution on a global level.
• Have the final authority to approve all file reviews, subject to any requirement for additional GRS, senior business and AML Compliance review.
• Ensure the Europe and Asia Pacific CoEs appropriately execute the regulatory mandated activities designed to reduce potential risk to Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
• Ensure operational excellence in the AML/KYC on-boarding, client data maintenance, and remediation/KYC refresh processes and suggest or adopt best practices for process improvements to be shared across the globe.
• Oversee the prepare and maintain documented policies and procedures that govern the activities performed by the Due Diligence Analysts and ensure adherence to AML/KYC policy and regulatory requirements
• Communicate with senior members of the Bank, Board and other governing bodies on the risks as they relate to the process undertaken and controlled by the CoE.
• Both Change Management and extensive experience with the BAU management of a highly regulated risk function (KYC/AML).
• Demonstrated ability to lead in difficult situations, solve problems and implement solutions
• Project management skills and history of delivering against targets with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to manage staff across multiple locations covering Europe and Asia
The salary for this role will pay above market equivalent for the right candidate and includes an excellent benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply