The Panel is currently engaged to source a Global Financial Reporting Associate on behalf of an Asset Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis.
Within the Financial Reporting team you will in part be accountable for all aspects of their clients’ financial reporting experience for fund ranges globally. As a part of the team you will partner with both external providers and colleagues globally in formulating the successful delivery of periodic annual and half-yearly reports and advance a globally aligned vision and business model.
• Carry out analytical, quantitative and qualitative reviews of financial statements prepared by fund administrators, ensuring that policies and quality standards are maintained, and resolving any audit queries
• Present results and findings from reporting cycles and various ad hoc memos to the various audit committees and boards of directors
• Assess and monitor service quality of third party financial reporting vendors, provide feedback, identify areas for improvement and manage any changes in service requirements;
• Support the continual development of the financial reporting operating model to optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and incorporate business and product changes;
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with multiple internal and external partners including fund administrators, auditors and boards of directors
• Analyse and implement updates to accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance desirable;
• Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) preferable;
• 5+ years combined experience in investment management or financials services audit or, alternatively, significant experience within a financial reporting environment at a fund administrator;
• You have knowledge of technical and regulatory issues affecting the fund industry, including accounting standards (IFRS and local Irish, Luxembourg, French, German, Swiss, UK and US GAAP) and relevant regulatory requirements (UCITS and AIFMD);
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
If this opportunity is of interest please contact Andrew Wynne if you meet the key criteria and wish to reply