The Panel is currently engaged to source a Global Head of Asset Servicing (IBOR) for a Fund Manager in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
This opportunity is to head up a global team will be involved in the build-out of the global IBOR operations group including any necessary recruitment across our three global locations as well as implementing the target operating model for this group ahead of the programme going live.
• Engage with stakeholders across all impacted groups and locations to ensure a full understanding of IBOR expectations.
• Implement an SLA framework defining delivery of the IBOR service.
• From the outset, the successful candidate will be required to liaise closely with both Technology and the IBOR Implementation lead in order to ensure a timely and successful roll-out of the IBOR platform.
• Implement a Target Operating Model that delivers an IBOR as part of a scalable, knowledgeable and efficient operation.
• Drive hiring process for IBOR operations group. Create role specifications, liaise with recruiters and conduct interviews.
• Familiarise yourself with the IBOR platform, internal data and transaction architecture and the IBOR process.
• Take the lead in testing the IBOR platform. Work with project change, technology and operations team in creating and running test plans. Define UAT criteria and sign-off on final testing.
• A senior leader and proven people manager with a track record in building and developing global operational teams functioning in a complex environment
• Experience leading global operations groups across multiple sites, taking ownership for development of team and implementing a succession plan.
• Deep knowledge across asset classes, particularly Fixed Income and Derivatives.
• Back Office Requirements: Detailed hands-on knowledge of industry-standard back office processing functional areas, including Position Services, Reconciliations, Securities Reference Data, Pricing and Corporate Actions.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply