Global Head of IT
We are seeking a senior IT executive to work with the IT team and external IT Partners to support our expanding business. In this role you will ensure that IT provides an always on/available, reliable, robust and secure 24*7 environment to support ERP, applications, infrastructure and connectivity in the multiple locations.
We want a candidate with a proven track record as Senior Head of IT covering the installation, configuration and maintenance of multiple EPOS applications, Network Connectivity, desktop operating systems, software and peripherals within the group.
1. Define infrastructure, applications and operations needs per country inline with business.
2. Recommend & implement of cost effective technological solutions
3. Ensure that the infrastructure and software EPOS & ERP applications are maintained and supported to the highest standards.
4. Manage the IT Budget including third party partners.
1. 15 years in IT with over 5 years Senior IT Management experience as Head of IT within a fast moving business covering Helpdesk , IT Operations, Applications, Architecture, Cloud Services, Security and Infrastructure.
2. A successful track record of IT leadership, execution and delivery in a fast moving environment, background in FMCG / Retail is of advantage.
3. Track record in managing IT teams in multi-site/multi-country locations on a 24/7 basis
4. Excellent Vendor relationship management skills.
If interested, please send your details to Fergal Keys at The Panel fergalk @thepanel.com