Graduate - Treasury Assistant (Leasing)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a first rate graduate to join a Multinational company in their Dublin city centre office as a Treasury Assistant. The successful candidate will support and assist the development of their leasing programmes and related processes in EMEA and AsisPac regions. In addition the jobholder will be cross-trained to cover for other treasury activities. This is a permanent role and full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
* Analysis and processing of all third-party leases.
* Processing and completion of all lease documentation.
* Arrange pricing for leases effected under third-party technology leasing programme.
* Help ensure full leasing, accounting, budgetary and related compliance by the group’s operations.
* Work with our external leasing companies to ensure compliance with the groups leasing programmes
* Monthly reconciliations of the internal leasing database and the third-party lease providers.
* Degree in Finance / Economics / Business or related field (min 2.1).
* Some initial treasury, finance or leasing experience would be advantageous, but not essential.
* Must be professionally minded, motivated and self-starting individual
* Strong analytical and IT systems capability.
* Good organisational and time management skills.
* Team player with good communication skills.
If this role is of interest please send your CV in confidence to Andrew Wynne at the enclosed address.